Colourful India - Captured by Poras Chaudhary

by R27 CREATIVELAB on Monday 20 April 2009

The range of colours captured by Poras is amazing. I would definitely recommend viewing his full portfolio of photographs that have caught moments in time so vividly...















Message from Poras Chaudhary

Born in a small city of Northern India known as Kurukshetra, I did my schooling from there and then moved to Chandigarh for college and to play cricket professionally. But a shoulder injury ruined my career as a cricketer and I came back to my home city and took addmission in LL.B. Coming from a city like Chandigarh I didn’t have anything much to do in Kurukshetra (which is a very small town in comparison), So I bought a Digital Camera (Canon 350D) and got hooked to Photography, as luck had it I won Digital Camera Magazine's "Photographer of the Year" competition.

The fact that I am able to capture a moment in time that is never going to come again is simply very exciting for me..... and the fact that nobody can ever replicate it... No matter what...

Now, Me and My Camera are inseparable......

Some of my hobbies include Playing Cricket, Watching Movies (Not Mainstream), Listening to Music and of course Photography (which has become a passion now)…

Source and Profile of Poras Chaudhary



Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Best Regards Rajesh