MySpace goes blank

by R27 CREATIVELAB on Friday, 22 October 2010

MySpace have decided to do a rebrand but does anyone care.... too little to late?

Personally I have never touch MySpace mainly because the look and feel of most of the pages in the early days were just a step away from becoming a "Pizza" in case you don't know what I mean click here. Too many toppings and not enough structure. Of course thats the users personal choice and most had made bad choices which ended up with my eyes bleeding until I chose looked at a blank wall for solace but as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.... sure!

Down the line MySpace did bring in a new structure giving us a whole new experience.... Musicians seem to love it.

Do I like the idea behind the rebrand? Yes.... Lets see how this all pans out maybe things are about to change?



MySpace has an identity crisis. Can a new logo revive the dying social network?
See more at source: MySpace goes Blank

Bookmark and Share

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Best Regards Rajesh